China Pipe Nipple Suppliers Wholesales BS EN10241 Standard Threaded Steel Pipe Nipple Shoulder Nipple Plumbing 2 Inch Galvanized Shoulder Nipple With A Very Short Unthreaded Space Between The Threads
Galvanized Shoulder Nipple Description:
Shoulder nipples are longer than a close nipple and include a very short unthreaded space between the threads. The unthreaded space is not large enough to fit a pipe wrench. When two female fittings are screwed onto either end, a small piece of the nipple will remain exposed. A shoulder nipple is the first length of the nipple that is available up from a close nipple.
This galvanized shoulder nipple plumbing is designed for potable water applications. It is pressure tested for reliability and available in a range of sizes to fit residential and light commercial water applications. This pipe nipple is rated at 230 PSI at 400 degrees F.
Galvanized pipe nipples are male, NPT threaded at both ends and connect easy to fittings, and are intended to fight rust and corrosion. They can be used in low-pressure plumbing applications including air, water, oil, natural gas, and steam. All these pipe nipples are certified for use with potable water.
1. 1inch x 2inch galvanized shoulder nipple made of hot-dipped galvanized steel;
2. Galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipe nipples and extend the service life;
3. Galvanized nipples are certified to NSF 61 and the lead-free law;
4. The galvanized steel nipple is widely used and can be used for pipeline transportation of general low-pressure fluids such as water transportation, gas, and oil, etc;
5. Always check your local plumbing and gas codes before starting any piping projects.