China Threaded Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Suppliers Exports 4 Inch Stainless Steel 90 Degree Elbow Female Elbow For Connecting Two Pipes With The Same Or Different Nominal Diameters To Make A 90° Turn
Stainless Steel 90 Degree Elbow Description:
1. Material: Made of 304 stainless steel with higher corrosion resistance;
2. Structure: 90-degree elbow for changing flow direction;
3. Thread Type: Female National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting two pipes;
4. Features: The 90° stainless steel elbow is mainly used for connecting pipe fittings in pipeline installation and is used for connecting pipe bends. Connect two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters to make a 90° turn;
5. The Difference: The main difference between stainless steel elbows and carbon steel elbows is the difference in material. The chemical composition contained in it will keep the surface of the elbow from rust and corrosion for a long time.