Barrel Nipple With Threads At Both Ends BSPT Black Carbon Steel Nipple From China Threaded Steel Pipe Fittings Manufacturer/Supplier
Black Carbon Steel Nipple Description:
Carbon steel is an iron-carbon alloy with a carbon content of 0.0218% to 2.11%. Also called carbon steel. Generally, it also contains a small amount of silicon, manganese, sulfur, and phosphorus. Generally, the higher the carbon content of carbon steel, the greater the hardness and the higher the strength, but the lower the plasticity.
Black carbon steel nipples are forged from carbon steel pipes and sandblasted or coated with anti-corrosion coating for increasing the corrosion resistance of the steel pipe nipples and prolong the service life.
1. Malleable iron barrel nipples, black;
2. The barrel nipple is a short pipe with threads at both ends, and it has types of carbon steel nipples and stainless steel nipples;
3. Straight nipple for connecting two pipes of the same sizes going in the same direction;
4. Can be used on various pipes, such as air pipe, fuel pipe, water pipe, etc.;
5. These threaded pipe fittings are components used for connecting pipes of flow without changing the direction of piping in many different industries.