Main Uses Of Several Main Stainless Steel Materials
Many variable factors represent the characteristics of the corrosive medium, that is, the chemical product and its concentration, atmospheric state, temperature, and time. Therefore, it is difficult to use and select materials without understanding the correct nature of the medium. The following can be used as a selection guide:
1. Type 304 is a widely used material. It can withstand general rust in the building, resist the erosion of food processing media (but corrosion may occur in high-temperature conditions containing concentrated acids and chlorides), and resist organic compounds, dyes, and a wide variety of inorganic compounds.
2. Type 304L (low carbon), good resistance to nitric acid, and durable medium temperature and concentration of sulfuric acid, widely used as liquid gas storage tanks, low-temperature equipment (304N), appliances and other consumer products, kitchen equipment, hospital equipment, Transportation, wastewater treatment equipment.
3. Type 316 contains slightly more nickel than type 304 and contains 2%—3% molybdenum. It has better corrosion resistance than type 304. 304 stainless steel pipe is especially in the chloride medium that tends to cause pitting corrosion. Type 316 has been developed as a sulfite pulp machine because it is durable in sulfuric acid compounds. Moreover, its use has been expanded to handle many chemicals in the processing industry.
4. Type 317 contains 3%-4% molybdenum (a higher level obtained in this series) and contains more chromium than type 316, which has a higher resistance to pitting and crack corrosion.
5. Type 430 has a lower content than type 304 alloy. It is used for high-polishing decoration in a mild atmosphere, and can also be used as nitric acid and food processing equipment.
6. Type 410 has the lowest alloy content among the three general-purpose stainless steels and is a selection of high-load-bearing parts that require strength and corrosion resistance, such as solid parts. Type 410 is resistant to corrosion in mild atmosphere, water vapor, and many mild chemical products.
7. Type 2205 is superior to Type 304 and Type 316 because it has high resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking and has approximately twice the strength.
Hebei Sanvo's stainless steel pipe nipples, stainless steel pipe couplings, and stainless steel threaded pipe fittings are all made of 304/304L or 316/316L stainless steel pipes. They have good corrosion resistance. They are widely used in plumbing pipes. Direct supply from the factory and welcome customers to consult.