China Stainless Steel Elbow Supplier Male Female Elbow 90 Degree Street Elbow Equal Diameter Elbows Are Used To Connect Pipes With The Same Outer Diameter
Plumbing 90 Degree Street Elbow Description:
1. Street elbow: It is a pipe fitting that connects two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters in the pipeline system to make the pipeline bend at a certain angle；
2. The classification of elbows: According to the angle, the most commonly used are 45°, 90°, and 180°. In addition, according to engineering needs, it also includes other abnormal angle elbows such as 60°；
3. 304 stainless steel elbows can also be divided into equal diameter elbows and non-equal diameter elbows, equal diameter elbows are used to connect pipes with the same outer diameter, and non-equal diameter elbows are used to connect pipes with different outer diameters；
4. Manufacturing standards: American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, etc. Can be customized according to drawings and samples;
5. Divided by pressure level: There are about seventeen, which are the same as the American pipe standards, including Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; the most commonly used are STD and XS.