China Pipe Coupling Manufacturers Carbon Steel Merchant Coupling NPT Black Extra Heavy Half Merchant Coupling For Connecting Two Pipes Going In The Same Direction
NPT Black Extra Heavy Half Merchant Coupling Description:
1. Coupling for connecting two pipes with the same diameter in a straight run;
2. Working Temperature:-10℃-150℃;
3. Maximum working pressure: 150LBS;
4. Female NPT threads on both ends for connecting pipes with male NPT threaded ends;
5. Can be used to connect air pipe, gas pipe, water pipe, fuel pipe, etc. Easy and convenient to install.
There are so many different types of couplings available and each one has its own specific application. For example, when connecting drop pipes in a well, you may consider using merchant couplings to connect them together.
Merchant couplings are manufactured per ASTM A865 and are intended for use on steel pipe joints in accordance with ANSI B1.20.1. Sizes 1⁄8" NPS through 2" NPS are straight-tapped. Sizes 2 1⁄2" NPS and larger are always taper-tapped.
Half merchant couplings are available in black, galvanized, and stainless steel materials. And half merchant couplings are half the full merchant coupling size.
Extra strong half merchant couplings are manufactured in accordance with ASTM A865. This type of coupling is furnished for the extra strong and double extra strong pipe. All are taper-tapped. Black couplings are phosphate-coated or sandblasted to enhance their corrosion resistance.