Introduction Of Elbow Stainless Steel 304
In the pipeline system, elbow stainless steel 304 is a pipe fitting that changes the direction of the pipeline and the chemical composition contained in stainless steel elbow will keep the surface of the elbow from rusting and corrosion for a long time. According to the angle, there are three most commonly used ones: 45° and 90°180°. In addition, according to engineering needs, it also includes other abnormal angle elbows such as 60°.
Brief Introduction Of Stainless Steel:
Stainless steel is usually made of carbon steel with a high proportion of Cr, Ni, and other alloys, and the content ratio can reach more than 20%. Common steel grades are: 304, 304L, 321, 316, 316L, 1Cr18Ni9Ti, 0cr18ni9. The first number of steel numbers represented by numbers are Japan and the United States, and the last one (1Cr18Ni9Ti) is the domestic steel number.
Stainless steel characteristics: strength and toughness indicators are the best among various steels. Its most prominent advantage is corrosion resistance. Stainless steel must be used in highly corrosive occasions such as chemical papermaking. Of course, the cost is also higher!
Brief Introduction Of Elbow:
The materials of the elbow include cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, forgeable cast iron, carbon steel, non-ferrous metals, and plastics. The ways to connect to the pipe are direct welding (the most common way) flange connection, hot melt connection, electrofusion connection, threaded connection, and socket connection, etc. According to the production process, it can be divided into welding elbow, stamping elbow, hot pressing elbow, push elbow, casting elbow, forging elbow, clip elbow, etc. Other names: 90° elbow, right angle bend, love bend, white steel elbow, etc.
Brief Introduction Of Stainless Steel Elbow:
1. According to the manufacturing standard, it can be divided into national standard, ship standard, electric standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard, etc.
2. According to the production method, it can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.
Brief Introduction Of Elbow Stainless Steel 304:
304 stainless steel elbow is a pipe fitting that connects two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters in the pipeline system to make the pipeline bend at a certain angle. According to the angle, the most commonly used are 45°, 90°, and 180°. In addition, according to engineering needs, it also includes other abnormal angle elbows such as 60°. The connection with the pipe includes direct welding (the most commonly used method), flange connection, threaded connection, and socket connection.
1. According to the production process, it can be divided into welding elbow, stamping elbow, casting elbow, etc.;
2. Divided by material: carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel (304, 316, 310, 321, 301), copper, aluminum alloy, etc.;
3. According to the production method, it can be divided into pushing, pressing, forging, casting, etc.;
4. Manufacturing standards include national standard, electric standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, etc.;
5. According to the radius of curvature: it can be divided into long radius elbow and short radius elbow. Long radius elbow refers to the outside diameter of the tube whose radius of curvature is equal to 1.5 times, that is, R=1.5D. A short radius elbow means that its radius of curvature is equal to the outer diameter of the pipe, that is, R=1.0D. (D is the diameter of the elbow, R is the radius of curvature)
6. Divided by pressure level: there are about seventeen types, which are the same as American pipe standards, including Sch5s, Sch10s, Sch10, Sch20, Sch30, Sch40s, STD, Sch40, Sch60, Sch80s, XS; Sch80, SCH100, Sch120, Sch140, Sch160, XXS; the most commonly used are STD and XS;
7. 304 stainless steel elbows can also be divided into equal diameter elbows and non-equal diameter elbows. Equal diameter elbows are used to connect pipes with the same outer diameter, and non-equal diameter elbows are used to connect pipes with different outer diameters.
2) Technical Requirements:
1. Since most of the pipe fittings are used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, the ends are beveled, with a certain angle and a certain side. This requirement is also strict, how thick the side, how much angle and deviation The scope is stipulated. The surface quality and mechanical properties are basically the same as the pipe. For the convenience of welding, the steel grade of the pipe fitting and the connected pipe is the same;
2. It is the requirements for packaging. For small pipe fittings, such as export, wooden boxes are required, about 1 cubic meter, and the number of elbows in this box cannot exceed one ton. The standard allows sets, that is, large sets and small sets. However, the total weight generally cannot exceed 1 ton. For large items, single packaging is required, such as 24″ must be individually packaged. The other is the packaging mark, which must indicate the size, steel number, batch number, manufacturer's trademark, etc.
3) Use Range:
Because the elbow has good comprehensive performance, it is widely used in basic projects such as chemical industry, construction, water supply, drainage, petroleum, light and heavy industry, refrigeration, sanitation, plumbing, fire fighting, electric power, aerospace, shipbuilding, and so on.
1. When installing, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and the installation is carried out according to the used position. Under normal circumstances, it can be installed at any position of the pipeline, but it needs to be sealed to prevent leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline;
2. When using stainless steel elbow ball valves, globe valves, and gate valves, they are only fully open or fully closed. They are not allowed to be used for flow adjustment to avoid sealing;
3. The stainless steel elbows stored for a long time should be inspected regularly. The exposed processing surface must be kept clean, cleaned of dirt, and stored neatly in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Stacking or open storage is strictly prohibited. Always keep the stainless steel elbow dry and ventilated, keep the device clean and tidy, and store it according to accurate storage methods.
Hebei Sanvo is one of the quality stainless steel elbow suppliers and manufacturers in China, exporting threaded elbows, including 90-degree elbows, 45-degree elbows, and 90-degree street elbows, and these stainless steel elbows are cast from high-quality 304 stainless steel pipes. If you are interested in stainless elbows click here for more information.